Hi Lars,

I don't know if this is your problem or not, but I saw something similar (i.e.
the slash in the handle being URL encoded) when working with DSpace v3.1. This
was due to a bug that was fixed in v3.2.

If you're using v3.0 or v3.1 then this might be what you've encountered:

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1537

Hope that helps.

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)
Information Services
S8, Library
University of Stirling
Stirling SCOTLAND
FK9 4LA
Email: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 466877
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 466880
http://www.stir.ac.uk/is/staff/about/teams/aldt/#eld

The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for
graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months
of graduation.
*The Telegraph
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC
011159.