Dear Pablo,

Thanks a lot - document type switching is working very well now after your
fix.

There are minor things to follow up (I am looking into these right now)
would be:
1. the order numbers after pagination
2. after switching document types or clicking paginations, the page shall
be redirected to the anchor of the tab.

Best Regards,
Alexander Wong