Hi,   check  in dspace.cfg the parameter  mail.allowed.referrers

The feedback requests aret checked against it In order to prevent spam

Regards

Emilio

El 10/02/2015 a las 5:32, Vinay Kumar Sharma escribió:
Dear Professionals,

We have implemented Dspace 4.2, Everything is running file except one error.

While clicking on feedback link in XMLUI, it showing me following error. The detail error is attached in text file.

  An error has occurred

Go to DSpace home

org.dspace.authorize.AuthorizeException: The feedback mail page may only be invoked from another DSpace page

Cocoon stacktrace [show]

Java stacktrace [show]

Java full stacktrace [show]

You can also view the live error on following URL: http://101.2.163.148:8080/xmlui/feedback