The submission policy could be out of place. However, when I visited
http://export.arxiv.org/oai2?verb=Identify I was impressed with the presence of
the Metadata Policy and the data policy which I intent to also include in my
repository.

From: Hilton Gibson [mailto:hilton.gib...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 February 2015 3:09 PM
To: Admire Mutsikiwa
Cc: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Placement of metadata, data and submission policies
for OAI-PMH

Hi Admire

OAI-PMH is meant for harvesting by remote servers, not for submissions.

Can you explain in more detail the use case you are trying to solve.

Cheers

hg

Hilton Gibson

Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator

JS Gericke Library

Room 1025C

Stellenbosch University

Private Bag X5036

Stellenbosch

7599

South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758

On 10 February 2015 at 15:01, Admire Mutsikiwa <amutsik...@uzlib.uz.ac.zw