We are working with 4.2 right now and are experimenting with the CC
License in the jspui submission forms.

Although the CC datastreams are correctly populated, the metadata fields
dc.rights and dc.rights.uri are not created or populated upon submission.

My reading of the documentations suggests that this should happen
automatically once dspace.cfg and item-submission.xml are properly
configured.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be going wrong and what we can
do to diagnose and correct the problem?

Chris Gray
Systems Analyst
519-888-4567, ext. 35764