Hi Tim,

I am running Ubuntu OS version  : Distributor ID: Ubuntu

                                                                     Release:
     14.04
                                                                     Codename:
     trusty

Java version :  java version "1.7.0_75"
                             OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.5.4)
(7u75-2.5.4-1~trusty1)
                              OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.75-b04, mixed
mode)

Maven : Apache Maven 3.0.5
                  Maven home: /usr/share/maven
                  Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre
                  Default locale: en_ZA, platform encoding: UTF-8
                  OS name: "linux", version: "3.13.0-46-generic", arch:
"amd64", family: "unix"

Ant : Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.3 compiled on April 8 2014

Tomcat version  : apache-tomcat-8.0.20
Database : PostgreSQL 9.3 database server

Regards,
Lewatle