Hello everyone.

I'm testing Dspace 5.1 with Mirage2 theme for my institution. We want to
have multilanguage Dspace.

Dspace is running on Tomcat behind Apace mod_proxy. I've created
messages_lang.xml file successfully and I am able to change the language
manually.

I mean if I want to change the language, I press on the link and get
following URL:
 http://localhost:8080/discover?locale-attribute=lang

If I change URL in browser with real URL, lets say
https://mydspace-url.university.com/discover?locale-attribute=lang language
changes. If I want to change the language back, I have the same error with
localhost url. I think the problem is with change language URL generation,
but I don't know where to look.

Thanks for any help or hints.

Best Regards
K.Z.