      On Friday, April 24, 2015 4:22 PM, Usman <usman_ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Dear all,
Let me introduce myself first.
I am currently doing Masters in Computer Science and Application Technology in
Hunan University. Our University is located in Changsha City, Hunan Province,
China.
My topic for my Masters Thesis is : " Analyzing User Log Files of Online
Digital Library using Searching and Recommending".
The Digital Library  that I have chosen is "Dspace". Everything seems OK.
However,there is a very big technical issue and question.
I want to analyze, filter and work on the 'User log files' of Dspace. That
means those log files which contain user's information about their interactions
with the system,their searches (content searched for) etc.
Can anyone please tell me that where are these user log files? In which folder
? On which path?
And if these log files are not generated by the system, then can anyone please
send me a release compiled build of DSpace; which can generate these kind of
logs.????
Please its URGENT. !!!
Thank you for anyone's help!!!