From: cbeltran [mailto:cbelt...@humboldt.org.co]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 12:35 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] How to translate text in Dspace 4.2 JSPUI

Hi Anthony

Thanks.

I dont understand, I have two directories:

/dspace-4.2-src-release --> Source code

and

/web --> Deploy

Now, in this path:
/home/dspace/dspace-4.2-src-release/dspace-api/src/main/resources, found
Messages.properties

After create directory "resources" in path:
/home/dspace/dspace-4.2-src-release/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main, and copy
"Messages.properties" and "Messages_es.properties"

Restart tomcat, but not work the translation to spanish.

I'm doing the right process?

In the web / directory I have to do something extra?

Im sorry.

Regards