Andre

It sounds like log rotate does its magic at night
see the post Logrotate Set File
Permissions<http://www.thecave.info/logrotate-set-file-permissions/> post - it
might explain your situation

Monika

—
Monika Mevenkamp
Digital Repository Infrastructure Developer
Phone: 609-258-4161
333C 701 Carnegie, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544

On Jun 16, 2015, at 5:56 AM, Andre Gomes