From: Stuart Yeates <stuart.yea...@vuw.ac.nz>
Sent: 15 June 2015 22:05
To: TAYLOR Robin; dspace-tech; DSpace Developers
Subject: Re: Repec export

We have a highly-customised version of the same script which I believe has this
defect fixed.

http://researcharchive.vuw.ac.nz/local/RePEc/dspace2redif.pl

This version of the script also does some quality control checking and squawks
if the metadata doesn't meet the RePEc minimums (which usually indicates a user
error somewhere at our end). We run it with crontab lines that look like:

32 12 * * * cd /var/www/html/local/RePEc/ ;
/var/www/html/local/RePEc/dspace2redif.pl  /var/www/html/local/RePEc/vuwecf.conf

cheers
stuart

--
I have a new phone number: 04 463 5692