Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reponse.

I wrote the url of the production environment working with dspace 1.8.x. We
are working in a test environment with version 5.2 and with another url and
hostname.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

As you suggest, I have checked the dspace.hostname in dspace.cfg and I have
the public hostname. I think oai module builds some links getting info from
the http headers and/or environment, not from the dspace configuration
files. Thats the reason why I think I need to make some changes in the code.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

> Hi, Domingo.
>
> It looks like your JSPUI is running on /dspace, so you just need to make
> sure you proxy to the OAI application as /oai. The OAI app will use the
> same dspace.hostname parameter from dspace.cfg, just like JSPUI and XMLUI,
> etc.
>
> Alan
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:33 AM Domingo Iglesias <digles...@ub.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Our dspace box is behind a proxy, so the public name of the repository (
>> diposit.ub.edu) differs from the name of the box dspace is running, that
>> is not accessible from internet.
>>

>> What is the best way to customize the oai module in order to build the
>> response pages with the public repository url instead of the local name?
>>

>> Thanks in advance!
>>

>> ---
>> Domingo Iglesias
>> Universitat de Barcelona