Hi Saidy,

A blank page likely means there's some error behind the scenes (possibly
even unrelated to you LDAP configs). You should check your log files for
any error messages reported there.

Here's some tips on finding & troubleshooting error messages in your logs:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Once you find the error, if you cannot figure it out, feel free to send
the full error message to this mailing list and we'll try to help you out.

- Tim