Hi Hilton,

Thanks for sending along that customization link! I think it's gotten me on
the right track, as I hadn't seen the /*source
<http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Install_DSpace/S03>*/dspace-xmlui-mirage2/src/main/webapp/styles/
 directory and was attempting to edit in src/dspace/modules/xmlui-mirage2 as
suggested on github.

I'm still having Compass issues, though, and perhaps you can help elucidate
things.

I'm editing the _bootstrap_variables.scss file located at
 /src/dspace-xmlui-mirage2/src/main/webapp/styles/classic_mirage_color_scheme,
and have used the compass watch command in the
/dspace/webapps/xmlui/themes/Mirage2 directory, but the edits I make aren't
being noticed by Compass, so the css isn't being re-compiled.

The config.rb file for Compass, located at
/dspace/webapps/xmlui/themes/Mirage2 is set with an http_path of
"/themes/boostrap/" and the css and scss directories set to "styles".

Perhaps there's some issue with our directory structure, as I notice your
suggestions refer to $HOME/webapp and $HOME/source, where we have
$HOME/dspace/webapps and $HOME/src/ and no source or src directory within
$HOME/dspace.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again,
Adam