>From the DSpace bin directory I ran "sudo ./dspace index-discovery" but it had
>no effect on the problem. I don't see anything in the documentation to
>indicate that full-text indexing has to be enabled with a config change.
>Surely it's enabled by default, right?

On Jun 19, 2015, at 12:03 PM, Murray, Gregory wrote:

Hi Hilton,

No, I have not specifically set up a cron job. I was assuming that DSpace would
simply index the full text as well as the metadata at the point of submission.
Is there a default setting in DSpace for the frequency that the full-text
content gets indexed? Is there a script that comes with DSpace that I could run
to perform such a full-text indexing on demand?

Many thanks,
Greg