Dear DSpace Community,

The DSpace Committers are delighted to announce a new member to the team: Terry
Brady from Georgetown University. Please join us in welcoming him!

Terry Brady (https://www.linkedin.com/in/terrywbrady) is a software developer
for the Georgetown University Library customizing open source and commercial
library applications including DigitalGeorgetown
(https://repository.library.georgetown.edu).

Prior to working for Georgetown University, Terry developed software for
LexisNexis, MarkLogic, and the US National Archives and Records Administration
(NARA) focusing on metadata management and XML publishing systems.

While working for NARA, Terry built two applications that were shared with the
cultural heritage community.  These projects inspired his interest in working
with the library technology community.

We are always on the lookout for new developers, contributors, and committers
within the DSpace community. Anyone who would like to get more involved is
encouraged to join our weekly meetings (announced on the dspace-devel mailing
list).

Contributions can take many forms, from writing code to editing documentation,
or testing new releases to designing new themes for our user interfaces. For
more information, see our guide to contributing to DSpace:

- https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/How+to+Contribute+to+DSpace

If you or someone you know has been an active DSpace contributor for some time,
you can also nominate that person to become our next committer! Nomination
details are available at:

- https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Committer+Nominations

Thanks,

The DSpace Committers Group