Hi,

I am trying to import multiple items via csv metadata import method.
Import process is successfully completed, after that I add a bitstream with
embargo. If someone request a copy of this bitstream, an error occured that
there is no receipt email domain.

Is it a bug or something wrong with my DSpace 4.1.

Thanks in advance.

--

*Hakan Yanaz*

Kütüphane Teknolojileri Uzmanı