Hi Lewatle,

Did you checked your dspace log for errors? If you have this error: "ERROR
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl @ No choices plugin was configured for
field", my suggestion is that you have to enable the authority control
settings in your dspace.cfg. I am assuming that this is likely the reason
why items with metadata that have authorities were not indexed even if you
do an index discovery -b. I have experienced this also so maybe this might
help you.

Regards,
euler