Hi

I am interested in an SQL query that will enable me to list the number of
articles deposited into dspace per month  per collection or by e-person.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

------
UZ at 60: Celebrating our Past, Inspiring the Future.