Hi Binta,

Please post the contents shown if you clicked the "Show underlying error
stack" link so that we can diagnose what is causing that error. My guess is
that this is just a configuration issue. I cc'ed dspace-tech so that anyone
from the list who are more knowledgeable than me can help you.

Regards,
euler