Helix,

Thanks for the help, the code is working and will remove the list from the
home page.

Here is my problem.
Currently in production we are using collapsible list for the community
browse page, which you can see here:
http://udspace.udel.edu/community-list. This is in version 3.1 using the
XMLUI. I was able to remove the community list from the main page but
commenting out the template call in the xslt, I did not use the overriding
template method.

When I use the code provided, the collapsible list will partly work, but
the arrow icons do not appear, when viewing the community list.

Thanks
Keith