Hai all,

Note:- All the Installations will be on Windows 7.

We have a requirement of Installing Dpace in High Availability manner so
iam trying to install two Dspace Apps on two different App Servers and one
Database is on Active primary and another one is on Active secondary,both
Database Servers are clustered with each other and the Databases on those
Servers are also mirrored & i want to  keep single Assetstore in the
storage for both Dspace Apps.
I have attached my Project's Scenario with this mail so please go through
it and iam kindly requesting in you to show me a way about to install the
Dspace as per this Scenario.

Our main intention is to view the same data from two Dspace Apps and also
should have High Availability.

Any help is Appreciated here.......

Thanks & Regards,
Mansoor