From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Johnson
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 11:26 AM
To: dspam-dev@lists.nuclearelephant.com
Subject: [dspam-dev] Updated WebUI

Hi everyone,

I have made a number of changes to the WebUI; mostly, I have changed the HTML
and CSS so that it displays correctly in IE.

Some of the changes include:

1.      Updated HTML to valid 4.01 Strict
2.      Changing div#content to div.class (ID -> Class, as it is used multiple
times on the same page)
3.      Added labels to all of the <input>s under the Administration,
Preferences and Quarantine pages.
4.      Moved the Sort options in the Quarantine tab into the table headers
(<th>), which makes more sense to me.
5.      Correctly styling the navigation list, so that the padding, background
colors floats and size are more consistent across browsers (previously,
background colors and padding were not displaying in IE)
for styling
7.      Adding heading tags to pages, where appropriate.
8.      Changed the Page Number List to more semantic markup, separating it
from the History table, and displaying it both above and below said table.
9.      A number of other changes that I can’t remember.

If anyone is interested in this, I’d be glad to send it to the list, or to tar
up the files and put them somewhere.

As a side note, there is some work being done on a totally revamped WebUI,
making use of a new templating system, PHP and AJAX.

This is in the very early stages, but I just thought that I would let you all
know.

--Kyle Johnson