-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:22:41 +0200
> Von: Aleksander Kamenik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: dspam-dev@lists.nuclearelephant.com
> Betreff: [dspam-dev] dspam to advertise 8bitmime support, PATCH suggestion

> Hi,
>
> I'd like dspam to advertise having 8bitmime support. It has worked for
> me and is preferred to quoted printable. Without this an MTA might use
> quoted printable instead in mime parts containing html for example.

Let me guess: You just migrated from Postfix 2.2.x to a new version and you use
LMTP delivery to DSPAM from Postfix?

> The fix would be to add this in src/daemon.c:393
> (dspam-3.8.1-cvs-07122007)
>
>    if (daemon_extension(TTX, "8BITMIME")<=0)
>      goto CLOSE;
>
> Any objections?

Patch and test and then report :)

btw: DSPAM does already implement most of the Content-Transfer-Encoding
described in RFC 2045 chapter 6. The only two not implemented are ietf-token
and x-token.

> Regards,

Steve