Bolla Péter wrote:
PS: *well, if you backup dspam spool. You should, imho.

One of the problems with spam is that it can create a massive system overhead that causes other problems. I would be concerned about the scalability of backing up the quarantine spool in the event that a massive spam flood arrived. Something intelligent that backed up anything less than (say) 70% confidence would be nice though.

Now I've started thinking about the IMAP options, different confidence levels could be filtered at that point giving a low confidence IMAP box to backup, and a higher confidence one that's pruned more often and generally less well "looked after".

--
Mark Rogers // More Solutions Ltd (Peterborough Office) // 0845 45 89 555
Registered in England (0456 0902) at 13 Clarke Rd, Milton Keynes, MK1 1LG