Hi all

We currently have 722 email addresses on dspam-dev and dspam-users that give
us a hard bounce for every message they receive (invalid mailbox or host
errors). This number does not include the soft bounces from mailboxes that
are full.

These addresses have been bouncing for a while, requiring unnecessary
processing time for the list server, so we will be removing these addresses
as of Monday the 24th of March, 2008.

Of course, the people receiving this email are unlikely to be affected,
unless they had a previously subscribed address that they failed to remove!

Cheers
Mick Johnson
Sensory Networks