Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:

I have found a older version of the spec in my mail. I know that I have
somewhere a more recent version since I know that I used a SPEC to install
3.9.0 on a CentOS 5.1 system. But I need to search for it. Here is however the
old (and probably not super clean) edition:

Well I will start here and probably start a new thread for all the changes they'll likely request. I may need to get some info from you on some of it since I've been using dspam but haven't played with it for a couple years.

Here are some links to some _really old_ info

http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/dspam/
http://blog.edseek.com/archives/2004/06/29/installing-dspam-on-fedora/

Are you able to build one package to cover Fedora and CentOS?  Redhat?