It depends on how you decide to integrate.  If your setup is
Postfix-->DSPAM:
 From dspam.conf
#
# SMTP or LMTP Delivery: Alternatively, you may wish to use SMTP or LMTP
# delivery to deliver your message to the mail server instead of using a
# delivery agent. You will need to configure with --enable-daemon to use
host
# delivery, however you do not need to operate in daemon mode. Specify
an IP
# address or UNIX path to a domain socket below as a host.
#
# If you would like to set up DeliveryHost's on a per-domain basis, use
# the syntax: DeliveryHost.domain.com 1.2.3.4
#
DeliveryHost     1.2.3.4 (ip address of server2)
DeliveryPort     25
DeliveryIdent     localhost
DeliveryProto     SMTP

If you use something where DSPAM is not going to be the last hop, like
Postfix-->DSPAM-->Postfix, then you'd have to configure the MTA(Postfix)
to relay to email to host.

-Troy