It seems this project is valued by many, `owned' by SN, and I've read enough
archives to realize there are a lot of diffs floating out there that are
not being committed by SN.

There is a post by SN offering commit rights if anyone should wish to contact
them as a developer:

Has anyone asked them for this access?  If so, any success?

I also note that the dspam-dev list seems to require moderator approval to
join, as does the dspam-users list.  I've seen reports that the dspam-dev
list is not join'able.. Is this still the case?

So I'd like to ask for a show of hands:

        Who out there has diffs (please show again, or point to your mailing
        list post with the diff) that would be of benifit for dspam and
        should be tested and perhaps go in?

I'd like to explore the options of trying to work with SN, but if the past
is any indication, it seems perhaps the above will clearly point out if this
is useable or not.

Whether or not SN chooses to work with the community, I'd like to take any
patches and put up a tree for people to test with said patches.  Nothing
fancy, nothing permanent, just something to foster comments/feedback and/or
general satifsaction that patches are not falling on deaf ears and might
even be useful for others out there.

Where we go from there remains to be seen.

Thanks,
--
Todd Fries .. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

|                                             \  1.636.410.0632 (voice)
| Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                 \  1.405.227.9094 (voice)
| http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com             \  1.866.792.3418 (FAX)
| "..in support of free software solutions."  \          250797 (FWD)
|                                             \

              37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
                        http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

!DSPAM:1011,48fdf97e150924131910581!