Benj wrote:
Hi there!

Since a few weeks I got Dspam with a Postfix/Virtual User installation up and running. Sinst yesterday I noticed, that some antispam scanners, which are using BATV, bounce my mails with "550 Missing, invalid or expired BATV signature (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

please show more details. preferably postfix logs. we need to see the sender of the message that you sent. if you sent from the null sender, then something in your setup eats $sender. if so, you need to find out where this happens and fix it.

I implemented dspam like there described: http://www.kirya.net/articles/setting-up-dspam-as-a-filter-for-postfix-on-debian-sarge/

The little difference: I use also in mysql the virtual_users.sql and MySQLUIDInSignature on.

dspam is called in master.cf like that:

dspam     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
flags=Ru user=dspam argv=/usr/bin/dspam --client --deliver=innocent,spam --user ${recipient} -i -f $sender -- $recipient

Now, when I comment out smtpd_client_restrictions the BATV Problem is gone, but no mails are scanned by dspam - the other problem is, I think with this installation ONLY the incoming mails should be scanned, but even when I send mails via Webmail, they are also scanned.

Hope someone can help me with my problem - even when there is a better way to implement it!

I personally prefer "relay mode" (not "pipe" mode). but YMMV...

!DSPAM:1011,491003a8150921337014779!