Hello,

I guess you are using apache2 as your webserver?
If so, what are you using for authentication?  mod_auth_mysql?
mod_auth_imap?
When you log into the dspam webui, it tries to load data for a matching user
in the dspam_virtual_uids table.  What I mean is, the user name that you log
in as, has to exist in dspam_virtual_uids.

Now, if you are indeed logging in correctly, then the chances are that your
file permissions are incorrect.  What we need is:

   - A ls -alr of your dspam home directory (truncate the output if you
   want)
   - ls -l of your dspam binary
   - ls -alr of your dspam webui root directory.

-Kyle

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:01 PM, Marko Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
> i am new to the dspam-user list.
>
> i installed dspam successfuly on my server. i use it with postfix - dovecot
> - mysql  / virtual users + domains - clamav
> dspam seems to run in daemon as i wanted it.
> it writes to the mysql without problems and seems fine on looking on every
> incoming mail.
>
> but,
> it also marks mails that are defnitly not spam as "spam".
>
> i installed then  dspam web-ui
> i got it run on webserver. but when i connect via browser the statistic on
> webpage says
>
> Overall accuracy (since last reset) *N/A%
> *Spam identification (since last reset) *N/A%
> *Spam ratio (of total processed) *0%
>
> The TAB  Analysis & History show this =
>
> *
>

>   An Error Has Occured
>
> The following error occured while trying to process your request:
> *No historical data is available.*
>
> If this problem persists, please contact your administrator.
>

> my idea was, to get the web-ui run to tell dspam to retrian the false
> positives.
>
> any ideas why this is not working for me ?
>
> i pasted my dspam.conf here =     http://rafb.net/p/06GneE50.html
>

> any ideas ?
>
> thank you,
> marko from Hamburg