Hi again,

Having trained dspam 3.8.0 with about 60,000 emails, I figured I'd press it into service on my account and see what happened. (my question is at the bottom)

I ran the daemon with this:
dspam --debug --daemon &

I have this set up in my .procmailrc:

#
# Procmail configuration
#

PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail.log
#VERBOSE=${VERBOSE:-yeah}
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

# Begin spam treatment.
:0fw
| /usr/local/bin/dspam --client --user globaluser --stdout --deliver=innocent,spam

:0:
mail/Spam
# End spam treatment.

However, every time it processes an email, it get a nice error code in /var/log/mail.err:
15053: [11/20/2008 16:12:08] Client exited with error -5

The log files dspam.debug and dspam.messages didn't have anything terribly helpful in them. From what I can tell, the mail is not being flagged in any form and is being let right through. I'm not sure what I should do at this point - most of my google-based research points in seemingly random directions. So, my question to you: where should I look/what should I do to solve this problem?

Thanks,
-Chris

!DSPAM:1011,4925d9e1150921113012450!