I have few questions  to throw out to the group.

1)      Can JA stations call sign route to each other?

2)      Is there anything in Robins software that would inhibit someone
calling from one country to another? Let's say the FCC restricts US stations
from calling Iran for whatever reason.

3)      How do the rules apply on D-STAR and IRLP if you are in control of a
repeater system in another country if you don't have a reciprocal operating
permit in hand.

4)      Would that be considered third party operating under the repeater
trustees license to their country?

5)      So that would bring up the question can we only work countries which
have third party agreements with D-STAR and IRLP when accessing via RF?

6)      I would assume the FCC rules wouldn't apply when using the dongle if
the repeater is on foreign soil?

I know when operating HF we must consider third party rules. but I haven't
heard much about this on D-STAR or IRLP systems

Barry KA0BBQ