Most any computer store or radio shack. They are about $30 or so. I personally 
use a belkin that I have not had any issues with on my 91ad using both xp and 
vista. 
Adam Karsin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Nextel.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ray T. Mahorney" <[email protected]>

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:33:11 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: need a new way to program my 92ad


where can I find such a thing?
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "k7ve" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 07:26
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: need a new way to program my 92ad


--- In [email protected], "Ray T. Mahorney"
<coffee-cra...@...> wrote:
>
> I lost my primary machine and am using a secondary which does not
have a DB9 on the back is there an
> alternate way of programming the 92AD?
> Ray T. Mahorney
> WA4WGA
>

I regularly use a USB-to-Serial converter to program my 91AD and 2820H.

K7VE



------------------------------------

Please TRIM your replies or set your email program not to include the original  
message in reply 
unless needed for clarity.  ThanksYahoo! Groups Links








[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Please TRIM your replies or set your email program not to include the original  
message in reply unless needed for clarity.  ThanksYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dstar_digital/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dstar_digital/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to