Evans,

   Here in Denver we use A - 1.2GHz  B - 440MHz and C - 144MHz  with very
little activity on A currently.

   We have asked most users to keep W0CDS G in RPTR 2 so that Dongle and
Gateway users can also connect and join us.

    I think about the only way to know the activity is looking on the
http://www.d-starusers.org/ for current activity in the past 6 hours.  Again
the page is only going to show you stations using the gateway. There could
be a lot of local activity you're not seeing if users don't program the
gateway into RPTR 2.   If you're really interested you can go to each
repeater stack and look to see it's activity for the past 14 days so for our
repeater W0CDS  http://www.d-starusers.org/viewrepeater.php?system=W0CDS
Most of the around town activity is on our B module and we typically use the
C module to link with reflectors.

Barry