John et al:
While I do not understand why [any] allocated frequencies must be 
used, if YOU suffered from one of these dread diseases
I'm sure you would (as I would and as I will) gladly give up the 
frequency allocation.

I personally plan on discussing this development with my Neurologist.

At 01:40 PM 4/13/2009, you wrote:
>SADLY we will lose so someone can make a buck ....
>
>--- On Mon, 4/13/09, John Hays <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>From: John Hays <[email protected]>
>Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] US Hams - FCC 70cm Proposal to Watch (NPRM 
>- ET Docket 09-36)
>FCC Proposes to Allocate 20 MHz of Spectrum in 413-456 MHz Band For
>Implanted Neuromuscular Devices that could be implanted into the 
>human body and used to restore sensation and
>mobility to paralyzed limbs and organs. Among the conditions that 
>could be treatable using MMNs include polio, ALS
>(Lou Gehrig's disease), cerebral palsy, and spinal cord injuries.

Jack Hartley
K4WSB
DXCC Honor Roll
QCWA OTC 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to