Thanks, Ed

The Calculator wasn't much help in trying to set up a my ID-1 for a DD
connection to JP3YHJ (1.2G DD mode) and JP3YHH that has the Internet
connection...unless I just don't understand how to use it.

As I mentioned, I am not "network savy" and don't know how to set up the
connection parameters in Windows. I was not successful with setting up the Mac
connection either, though it was easier to try.

I guess I should just wait and try to find someone locally with an ID-1 that can
help me get it set up.

Thanks for the info, though.

Greg
JO3SLK--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Woodrick, Ed" <ewoodr...@...>