For sale: D-Star 1.2Ghz Repeaters/Controllers/Duplexer/Antennas/ID-1
I have 3 unused/new D-Star repeaters and related equipment for sale.
These item have never been in-use and are in pristine condition except
I don't have the boxes anymore. They where mounted in a stubby 19-inch
portable rack on wheels to show at ham club meetings for show-n-tell only.
The rack is available also. I have some antennas and a new  high
quality TX-RX 1.2ghz duplexer also.
I have two licensed copies of the latest ICOM G2 gateway software.
Email me at n...@arrl.net or pa...@pault.org for photos and more details.

Items include:
1. Unused ID-RP2C REPEATER CONTROLLER (2 UNITS EACH WITH RSRP2/G2 GATEWAY
SOFTWARE CD)
2. Unused ID-RP2D 1.2Ghz DATA REPEATER (2 UNITS)
3. Unused ID-R2V 1.2Ghz FM REPEATER (1 UNIT)
4. Lightly used ID-1 1.2Ghz (FM/DV/DD mode) RADIOS (3 UNITS) with Powerpole
connectors.
5. TX-RX 1.2Ghz duplexer (1 UNIT)
6. Various NEW 1.2Ghz antennas (loop yagi beams and base verticals).
7. New Linksys Routers for use with Gateway software. (2 Units)

Prices asked or Best Offers received:
(19-inch mobile Rack $100 but free if take 3 or more items)
1. $1350 includes $300 G2 software per each unit. Shipping TBD.
2. $850 each. Shipping TBD.
3. $1200 each. Shipping TBD.
4. $825 each with original carton and all accessories. Free shipping to CONUS.
5. Cost about $900 - price TBD. Free if take all items #1-#3 (5 units).
6. TBD. Take a RP2C/RP2D or more and get an antenna free. Shipping TBD.
7. One FREE with each RP2C/Software purchased. Shipping free.

I was a REAL EARLY adopter of D-Star but not enough interest developed in local
clubs,
so repeaters never got deployed etc., and remaned nice and dry/warm in my
living room!

Used ID-1s only for D-Star demos at clubs etc., some times taking repeaters
along
in their travel case but not actually powering repeaters up. Just too much for
one
guy to manage especially since I don't have a good repeater site of my own to
use.

So need to sell and let some club or group put into use. I have 2 more ID-1 for
my use
so not giving up on D-Star, just can't be the one to setup/manage a repeater
site alone.

Any interest, contact me and let's work something out so this fine gear gets
deployed
some where. Perhaps even in a mobile EMCOMM setup using the travel case I have.

Regards,
Paul T
N3UD
Cell 610-613-0610
D-Star Gear for sale-Please share with other lists/groups.