On Dec 14, 2007, at 3:54 PM, James McIlree wrote:

>       We're actively pushing, kicking and screaming to get the source out
> ASAP.
>
>       I'll send an update when it makes it to the web. Apologies for the
> delay, sometimes
> it takes a while to dot all the i's and cross all the t's.
>
>       James M

        I just got word, the OS X dtrace source has been posted:

        http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.5/dtrace-48/

        In the interest of full disclosure, the sources as they sit will not
build correctly. This isn't a plot, plan, or other scheming, its simply
that they depend on Apple private frameworks that don't have public
headers. Discussions on how to release a buildable set of sources are
ongoing, I'll send another update when I can.

        James M