Got it.

OK, so you traced for 10 minutes, and dtrace reported a total
value of 131175486635, which we'll round up to 132 billion
microseconds, or (if I'm doing the math right),
132,000 seconds or 2200 minutes. That certainly seems to be
an extraordinarily large value for 10 minutes of data collection, but...

Before we venture further into  this, I need to
know what size machine (how many CPUs, etc) this script was run
on, and I need to see the other output - the read and write latency
quantize graphs. I'm interested in seeing the counts as well as
the latency values, and the file latency summary.