One of our Java RTS users has encountered a problem running the DTrace scripts
that we supply:

http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5399648

The error pertains to the sched provider's change-pri probe:

“... in action list: args[ ] may not be referenced because probe description
sched:::change-pri matches an unstable set of probes”

I've done some research and understand what the error means, but I don't
understand why it is being seen in this case, nor why we have not seen it
ourselves at any time. Are there any recent DTrace patches that might have
affected this?

Thanks,
David Holmes
Java RTS Engineering Group