Having Chime in IPS would be nice! Another problem is that a lot of the dtrace
toolkit scripts (like tcpsnoop and tcptop) are in various states of broken-ness
on OpenSolaris Indiana last time I checked several months ago (see links
below):

https://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=314373

http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=65503&tstart=105

http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=256298

To be fair, it's probably kind of unfair to expect Brendan Gregg to be the sole
maintainer of all these dtrace toolkit scripts, so maybe there is someone else
out there who knows dtrace better than I do and actually uses OpenSolaris
Indiana who could take a crack at fixing them, because in it's current state
OpenSolaris Indiana might not be the best platform to get dtrace noobs more
involved in the dtrace community.... Think about what a buzzkill it must be for
your typical Linux kid when they wake up one morning and say to themselves:
"I'm going to go to genunix.com and download OpenSolaris 200[8,9].* to
experience first hand how awesome dtrace is" and their first encounter with
dtrace is something like this:

# ./tcpsnoop
"/dev/fd/4", line 18: Can't find include file sys/file.h
"/dev/fd/4", line 19: Can't find include file inet/common.h
"/dev/fd/4", line 20: Can't find include file sys/byteorder.h
"/dev/fd/4", line 21: Can't find include file sys/socket.h
"/dev/fd/4", line 22: Can't find include file sys/socketvar.h
dtrace: failed to compile script /dev/fd/11: Preprocessor failed to process
input program