On Jul 31, 2009, at 3:56 AM, Surya Prakki wrote:

Could somebody with nfsv4 familiarity update the nfsv4rwsnoop.d [et all]
scripts present @

  http://wikis.sun.com/display/DTrace/nfsv4+Provider

When I ran this on yesterday's nightly, I got these errors :
dtrace: error on enabled probe ID 2 (ID 2914: nfsv4:nfssrv:rfs4_op_read:op-read-start): invalid address (0x0) in action #6

Hi Surya, did this problem occur immediately, or did it run successfully for a while?

Also, have you had problems with other scripts, or just the nfsv4rwsnoop.d script?

I don't yet have a test environment, but I will build one shortly and see if I can reproduce your problem.

Thanks!

- Sam