That is kind of ironic that the tcp_g_q would be subsumed by the IP provider
given that tcp is at the "Transport Layer" of the OSI model and IP is at the
"Network Layer" of the same model. I guess my networking knowledge probably
doesn't mean squat though when it comes to dtrace.

The conn_t is part of the implementation of the IP stack in OpenSolaris though,
right?

In terms of my status as a third party BSD / Linux user with very limited
dtrace knowledge trying to debug the errors in these scripts, I do kind of feel
like someone who doesn't know how to swim must feel when they happen to
accidentally fall off the side of the ocean liner and get dropped in to the
deep end of the Pacific Ocean while on a vacation cruise.

I guess it's time to sink or swim. I'll spend next week reading through the
dtrace documentation to see if there are any clues that might help me get to
shore.