Hi,

      I have a simple socket application which receives UDP packets and writes
them to a disk. What I am trying to do is to figure out the average time that a
UDP packet spends on the CPU before being written to the disk. The CPU time
would essentially boil down to the packet processing time starting from the NIC
interrupt till it is received by the application. Looking at the stacks that
dtrace outputs, I am not able to figure out how to proceed. The other thing is
that I am not sure if the packet processing will happen in a serial manner. Any
ideas?

Thanks.
Vishal