Hi Adam,

It is not that I think that there is something in error but just my lack
of knowledge I think.
I am an Oracle dba trespassing on dtrace territory.

At some point of time dtrace -l would show the lines below (among
others)
61194   pid24230              java                            _start
entry
61195   pid24230              java                              main
entry
61196   pid24230              java                      CheckJvmType
entry
61197   pid24230              java                          MemAlloc
entry
61198   pid24230              java                      ReadKnownVMs
entry
61199   pid24230              java                           GetArch
entry
61200   pid24230              java        CreateExecutionEnvironment
entry
61201   pid24230              java                        LoadJavaVM
entry

Sometime later these were not present anymore.

BTW is there perhaps something like a dtrace course?
I want to dtrace java with djvm/dvm Provider .

Regards Hans-Peter