Have to grabbed periodic snapshots with ps, or prstat?
These will gave you a sense of which processes have
large physical memory footprints, and you can pmap
from there....

Thanks,
/jim

Simon wrote:
Hi Jim,

    In order to be sure, you need to so some additional memory
    accounting and determine how much RAM you need to support
    the shared segments for Sybase, and the JVMs.

It's difficult for me now since I don't kwow what is the really troublemaker to cause this issue,I guess the JVMs,and I will suggest reduce the share memory allocation for sybase,that control it in sybase configuration file,not in "/etc/system".

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Simon