interrupts not being serviced?

Do you mean device interrupts - NIC and HBA?

Or higher-level interrupts, like errors?

That seems a wee bit extreme, but intrstat should help
here. Or use dtrace and determine which interrupt services
routines are running. If you're referring to device interrupts,
the service routines all have "intr" in the function name.

j...@pae-g4-nv:~# dtrace -n 'fbt::*intr*:entry { @[probefunc] = count(); }'
dtrace: description 'fbt::*intr*:entry ' matched 339 probes
^C

The above probably seems extreme, but just run it for
a few seconds and see which probes actually fire. Fine
tune your probe spec from there.