Mike DeMarco wrote:
> Kudos to whoever wrote the header files. Very well documented.
>
> I will research but looks like dtrace_probe() will do what I want..
>

> I remember seeing a blurb somewhere saying not to trust the library as it
> could and will change with growth. Is this true?

The usual rule is that if there is no man page describing the interface
you're using, then it's technically classified as "private."  That
doesn't mean that it's any sort of "secret" or that you can't use it,
but rather that it can change arbitrarily over time without notice.
Unless you get special agreement from the person or team that's
maintaining the interface, you can't depend on it remaining compatible.

--
James Carlson         42.703N 71.076W         <carls...@workingcode.com>