Seems Oracle is trying to port dtrace to Oracle ULN -
http://blogs.oracle.com/wim/entry/trying_out_dtrace

--- On Mon, 10/10/11, Brendan Gregg <brendan.gr...@joyent.com> wrote:

From: Brendan Gregg <brendan.gr...@joyent.com>
Subject: Re: [dtrace-discuss] join the DTrace discussion
To: "Adam Leventhal" <a...@delphix.com>
Cc: dtrace-discuss@opensolaris.org

G'Day Adam, Folks,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Adam Leventhal <a...@delphix.com> wrote:

To the ever-expanding DTrace community,

This mailing list, hosted at the now defunct opensolaris.org, has become a

reflection of DTrace's past and not its future. While Oracle Solaris is

closed, and OpenSolaris is no more, DTrace development continues in illumos.

The DTrace community -- users and developers -- will be hosted on dtrace.org.

Well said.  I look forward to seeing everyone over at
dtrace.org (http://dtrace.org/blogs/mailing-list/). There are some exciting
things happening in DTrace for FreeBSD and Mac OS X too, and hopefully we'll
start more discussion about that under a domain that reflects the topic rather
than a single OS.

Brendan

--
Brendan Gregg, Joyent                      http://dtrace.org/blogs/brendan